воскресенье, 15 марта 2015 г.

All I do is get rescued from real life .-.

People help me with my problems with their kindness and warmth*.
But... I never knew what real life was, so I don't blame myself.
Anyway, here is funny quote from "Ao no 6 Gou", which is a really nice show that I recommend you to watch. Although I was really disappointed with CG(these 3D effects) in the first episode, but despite that the show is really good. I do have bad feelings for CG, but what can you do...
This is a quote from the main character of the show. He works on the "military" submarine, which gives him a lot of trouble. If something goes really wrong then you always have additional thousand meters to the ocean surface which you should overcome to stay alive.





...that girl.


* - actually, they don't -_- Because I never ask for help. I don't use kindness and warmth of others, I use other things to help myself.
with their inhumane kindness and warmth...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий