вторник, 17 ноября 2015 г.

+_+

Ever since I was a little kid my family had a tradition. Every Friday evening to kick off the weekend my Dad would make us homemade pizza from scratch.

Eventually, as I got older my Dad taught me, and as a kid every Friday I would work on perfecting my pizza making skills. The goal was always to make "the perfect pizza" that would put any restaurant to shame.

But, using a conventional oven, with only the tools and ingredients found in a grocery store, this goal was really never met, as something would always just be a little off that made you know it just wasn't the real deal.

Now, I am an adult. Yet I continue this tradition on my own in my apartment every Friday evening, and last Friday I finally got it right. This ones for you Dad.
Parenting level: Profiency
http://imgur.com/gallery/w1aVscg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий